Procrastination is a problem that every Human being is confronted with.
But it’s our responsibility to fight against it, finding ways to reduce our procrastination “levels”.
Here are my 20 favourite quotes that motivate me to work!
I love to create and test new ways to stop/reduce the amount of time I waste everyday.
I use Pinterest to find inspirational quotes that motivate me to work and complete my daily goals! (Follow me on Pinterest and discover more inspirational quotes, here).
Here’s a list of my 20 Favourite Quotes to Stop Procrastination!
1. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. “The fact that you aren’t where you want to be, should be enough motivation.”
4. “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.”
5. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
7. “It’s easier to keep up than to catch up.”
9. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.”
10. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
11. “Great people do things before they’re ready.”
13. “Nothing will make you feel better except doing the work.”
14. “Do it now! Sometimes later becomes never.”
15. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
16. “It’s the will, not the skill.”
17. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.”
19. “Fear often masks itself as procrastination.”